- 7093 S Oak Tree Dr, Lorain, OH 44053
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2626 Sqft
- Welcome to one of the most highly sought after neighborhoods in northeast Ohio. This home is located in the Amherst school district and is move in ready! Walk into the large two story Foyer with ceramic flooring, 4 larger bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms over 3000 square feet Colonial home. Enjoy your Master Suite that offers a walk in closet, dual sinks, larger shower and a separate jetted tub and skylight. Larger eat in kitchen opens up to the family room comes with a gas fireplace, formal dinning room, formal ...
- 1383 Sanford St, Vermilion, OH 44089
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1705 Sqft
- Welcome to one of the most highly sought after neighborhoods in Northeast Ohio. This home is located in the Vermilion School District and is move in ready! With freshly painted walls and sure to impress. , 1705 sq ft two story Colonial has a gas burning fireplace, spacious living areas, 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. The kitchen boasts newer appliances and opens up to the family room located at the back of the house. Enjoy the natural light which shines through the home's many newer windows, newer roof, hot water ...
- 5780 W Erie Ave Lot 29, Lorain, OH 44053
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 980 Sqft
- 1997 Radco RTL Mobile home, one bedrooms, laundry area, Amherst school district, walking distance to Lake Erie. Cash sale property sold as-is. Comes with bed, couches, washer and dryer All applicants must be pre-approved by Erie West Management prior to purchasing the mobile home. Pets are allowed. Year Round Living Or Summer Home, Home Next To The Lake Erie, Area Available For Boat Storage Across From Copper Kettle Marina, Next To Beaver Park, Could be a fisherman's. The out side has two shed a perennials garden ...
- 3940 Reid Ave, Lorain, OH 44052
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1248 Sqft
- Home sits on beautiful lot consisting of 2 parcels plus 13.62 acres of undeveloped land. This home has a finished basement and large deck overlooking a wooded area. This fills like country but it is in the city. This may be something a developer would like or someone who loves the great out doors. The additional acreage is spectacular.
- 4331 Hickory Hill Ave, Lorain, OH 44052
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2448 Sqft
- This is a beautiful home with unique sunken family room with gorgeous rustic fireplace and with authentic wet bar. Master bedroom has attached bath with convenient walk in closet. House has natural gas generator for when power fails . Seller paid $190,000 for home in 2006 and has done many upgrades. Home has newer roof .Laundry is on main floor with plenty of room for hobbies and storage. The full basement can easily be finished. There is a wonderful dining room and kitchen cabinets have been refaced and a ...
- 2709 W 38th St, Lorain, OH 44053
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1602 Sqft
- Move in Ready Home, Offers Large Open Eat in Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Lots of Natural Lighting, Living room, All 3 Bedrooms have Ceiling Fans and Large Closets, 1 1/2 Bathrooms, Laundry/Utility Room, Large Family Room has a Walkout to the Patio. Back yard has a Privacy Fenced Yard, Wood Storage Shed for extra Storage, Two Car Garage, Roof Replaced in 2006, Features Electric Heat, Central Air Conditioning, Newer Windows, Security System. Showing by appointments only.